Monday, October 22, 2012

wedding dress | Colorado Springs Wedding Coordinator


Every bride looks stunning and gorgeous on their wedding day. They have a certain glow, a smile that never leaves their face and the perfection of hair and makeup. When I see a bride for the first time after putting their dress on I usually just stand there and stare at the beauty before me. Sarah was no different, her dress was one of my all time favorites!!! The detail and beauty had me in amazement as there were layers and layers of pure perfection.


Sarah and Brian got married at the beautiful Spruce Mountain Ranch on the mountain side allowing their guests to overlook the beautiful valley below. Just like Sarah, her bridesmaids were so down to earth and sweet and the groomsmen were witty and funny. Brian and Sarah were so thankful and appreciative that they made coordinating this event seem like normal every day life rather than a job. It's couples like them that allow me to truly enjoy what I do for a living. Thank you Sarah and Brian for allowing Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design to be a part of your special day. 
















Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Hunter

Baker: Mermaids
Caterer: Picnic Basket
Entertainment: Bobby Walter
Musicians: Frank Lynn
Officiant: Anthony Pranno
Transportation: A Century Limo











No comments:

Post a Comment