Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bieber Fever slumber party | Colorado Springs Wedding Coordinator

My husband and I just reached our 10 year wedding anniversary at the end of September. We always said we would go back to St. Lucia where we honeymooned and relive the glory days! Then when I started my wedding business I thought I would do a vow renewal and re-live the moment in the modern trends of today!  

But anyone that has children knows their child's birthday takes precedence over anything else...even a 10 year anniversary. Our daughter, Natali, was born two days prior to our wedding anniversary and even while in the womb we have always had to celebrate our anniversary early. This year was no different. September was an extremely busy wedding month for Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design so we went to Denver, stayed for the first time at a Ritz Carlton, and wined and dined in late August. It was no St. Lucia but it was enjoyable just the same.

Natali's birthday was on a Wednesday this year, which everyone knows you cannot celebrate on a Wednesday when you have school the next day. So her birthday party was scheduled for Friday, our anniversary day, as I had a wedding that weekend. We spent our 10 year anniversary with screaming, dancing little girls who stayed up a good chunk of the night giggling to themselves and I truly loved every minute of it. 




My husband on the other hand probably wanted to crawl into the coat closet and cry as his little girl and her friends were singing along to Justin Bieber... "Baby, Baby, Baby"  

FUNction Pro DJ provided me with a projector and screen which I had intended for the girls to watch movies on while they slowly drifting off to sleep. They on the other hand had different intentions. They used the screen as a back drop for their dancing and singing performances with TruePanada's customized CD especially for Natali. 








I think the cake and cookies by Icing and Sprinkles are what kept these girls up and dancing all night! While we were not on the beaches of St. Lucia I couldn't have enjoyed the night any more as my daughter had an amazing night with her friends! 





Happy 7th birthday Nati! 

Natali's Bieber Fever







No comments:

Post a Comment