Thursday, January 13, 2011

The world is my oyster

Monday marked my one year anniversary since I officially registered my business and became a business owner! It feels like it was yesterday and I was a fish out of water. I wondered if I would ever feel comfortable with the title of business owner, but once I booked my first wedding, my world changed! I was sprung into the business and haven't stopped to look back.


It has been an amazing year that I cannot put into words. I have learned more then I could imagine and can't wait for 2011 to continue teaching me the ways.

This isn't a job to me, its a passion. It's something that I truly LOVE doing and would love to do for the rest of my working career. The passion that I have when working with my brides is immeasurable. They become apart of my life and I become apart of their family. I want to Thank all my brides and their families for allowing me to help coordinate their special day and for allowing me into their lives.

But my passionate desire to work in this industry wouldn't be possible without all the wonderful vendors that I have grown to know. They too, make a brides day as perfect as possible, which makes my job even easier at times. I only work with the up most professional vendors and everyone that I have met, has been just that. It has been a pleasure working with all of them.

I will continue to follow my heart which leads me to accomplishing my dreams. Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design may be starting out small, but I have doubled my brides from last year to this year and plan to add more. Its small, baby steps, but its steps in the right direction. I plan on venturing my company down other avenues than just weddings. Corporate parties, birthdays, baby showers, graduations and so much more. The world is my oyster (as my husband always tells me) and I can't wait to explore the many different avenues that come my way.

Look for bigger and better things in 2011 from Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design.

2 comments:

  1. I'm soo proud of how far you have come in the past year!!! I know you have amazing things coming to you in the new year! Congratulations on your first year! Many more to come my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sarah! Here's to many more :)
    -Stefanie
    aniaphoto.com

    ReplyDelete