Wednesday, December 8, 2010

An Outdoor Love

I am so excited to see what July 9, 2011 will hold for me. I met with my bride and groom at Starbucks and I instantly fell in love with them. They were so sweet and bubbly. As we talked about their big day they explained that their dog Baxter, which Lee pulled out his cell phone to show me pictures of, would be walking down the aisle as their ring bearer. They are just a cute and adorable couple that I can not wait to be apart of their wedding day at Spruce Mountain Ranch. Meghan and Lee love the outdoors which makes Spruce Mountain's Genevieve Garden a perfect setting for their ceremony. See a glimpse of just how adorable Lee and Meghan...and even Baxter are. Sarah from Trulife Photography captured these amazing shots of them.













No comments:

Post a Comment