Friday, December 6, 2013

Colorado Springs wedding planner | Colorado Military wedding | Crooked Willow Farms


I just loved working with Allie to plan her beautiful wedding at Crooked Willow Farms. Allie was my first wedding of the season and she was a great bride to start the season off with. She was so down to earth and easy going. The weather was beautiful for the beginning of May and I personally think we couldn't have asked for a better day. 

Matt was a true gentleman and I know they will live happily ever after! Thank you Matt for serving our Country and for always being such a wonderful, handsome and kind guy!! 

I look forward to seeing what the future brings to them! 




















Caterer: Tony Rosacci's Fine Catering
Design & Coordination: Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design
Floral: Fresh Flower Market
Photography: Elevate Photography
Rentals: Event Rents
Wedding Venue: Crooked Willow Farms




























No comments:

Post a Comment