Monday, February 4, 2013

Colorado Springs wedding planner | **BIG** news!

We have BIG and EXCITING news here at Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design! (SVE). Where to begin? Well we are getting ready for another exciting wedding season ahead of us. Last year ended on a high note and we couldn't be happier with the brides and clients we worked with! Each of them were fantastic in their own special way and I truly enjoyed providing my services for them! Not only did SVE coordinate weddings, bridal showers, and engagement parties, but we also ventured to the Corporate world and did a Holiday and New Years Eve party. Couldn't be happier with how 2012 ended! 

For 2013 we have our books full again! (Yay!!!!-me jumping up and down right now). While we still have a few open dates on the books left we are looking to have yet another busy summer and fall wedding season. SVE gets to head to some amazing Colorado venues and we couldn't be happier with where the job takes us! 


Another **BIG** and exciting adventure for SVE was a revamp in branding. While I still love my original branding, I wanted something new and fresh! I wanted to incorporate SVE into the brand so clients (and myself) don't feel like they have to say the full name of Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design. It can be a little long at times, especially when on the phone and letting people know who I am! So here it is....

  
Thoughts? Do you love? I do!!! Its so clean and simple and well....me! Thank you to The Tiny Cottage for designing! With re branding comes re-doing everything! I am so thankful to have my amazing designer/assistant Michelle on board. She has been great with helping update materials and is so willing to take a bigger role in SVE this coming year. Look for Michelle at weddings, stop by and say hello to her as she is a huge asset to SVE! On another note SVE may be growing by one more...someone else who wants to get into the wedding industry and was a former client. So like I said **BIG** things to come in 2013. 

And one final **BIG** news announcement...SVE is actually growing by one more and not in the terms of more assistants! We are expecting our very own Viera Bebe! We couldn't be happier and are excited to expand the Viera Family! 





"You're off to Great Places! 
Today is your day
Your mountain is waiting,
So...get on your way!" -Dr.Seuss

6 comments: