Thursday, March 8, 2012

Colorado Springs Wedding Planner | Meets Denver Photographer | Keri Doolittle


I think I have mentioned this before, but I LOVE photography! Its just a little passion of mine that I would have liked to pursue more. Not to be a professional photographer by any means, but to be able to take a nice picture and be proud them. When Keri from Keri Doolittle Photography emailed me to meet, I was beyond excited! Her work is amazing. So clean-cut and crisp, which is something I love. She brings laughter and passion when working and is a pleasure to be around. We met at the beautiful Spruce Mountain Ranch and braved the cold for a few fun shots. Courtney, my new intern, came along and got some glam time behind the camera as well. 





 
Thanks Keri for the fun times and great pictures!

For more information on Keri please visit http://www.keridoolittlephotography.com/

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, thanks!!! So fun to be featured on your blog...you two are GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete